Our IB Chinese Tutorial Class in HK
What IB Chinese tutorial classes do you offer?
New Concept Mandarin is extremely proud of its students who have achieved the top scores in their final IB Chinese exams. We have been providing IB Chinese tutorial since year 2000 in Hong Kong and we have helped numerous students realize their dreams to go to the most famous universities. We currently offer the following IB Chinese course tutorials.
Why should I choose your IB Chinese class tutorial?
- You will learn what you need to get the top score in IB exams.
- We will assess your current level and make a study plan together with you to lay a solid foundation for your exams.
- We will diagnose your learning needs and identify the skills and tactics that you need to get the top score in your IB exams.
- We have a dedicated team of IB Chinese teachers.
- We have a rich resource of in-house developed IB Chinese learning materials and mock exams and past exam papers.
Watch the video and see what our teachers say about IB Chinese study. Find out More Benefits of our IB Chinese Programs .
While New Concept Mandarin provides general Mandarin courses for foreigners in HK, we are constantly approached by parents of international schools (HKIS, CIS, ESF…) to help their children improve their IB Chinese studies by offering tutorial classes. Over the past 23 years, our HK Chinese tutors have gained rich experience in teaching IB Chinese lessons. We have helped our students achieve observable and measurable learning outcomes through our IB Chinese classes. Private one-on-one tutorial classes are offered for IBDP Chinese A, IBDP Chinese B, IBMYP Chinese, IBPYP Chinese, and IGCSE, in our center in Central or online via Zoom. We also offer face-to-face IB Chinese private tutorial at students' home.
In our IB Chinese Tutorial Classes, teachers will provide students with ample mock exam questions for practice, followed by detailed comments and feedback. Based on each student’s personal needs, our teachers will customize the contents to develop the Chinese writing or oral skills required by the IB exams. We will also provide high-scoring commentary essays from our collections to help our students achieve high scores in their IB exams.
Do I have the best IB Chinese teachers?
A good teacher can make a huge difference. The best teacher is the teacher that can help you maximize your learning outcome. We are very serious about recruiting and training our teachers. Out of one hundred applicants, we may only hire one or two teachers and each teacher must go through intensive training before they can teach IB Chinese. We also have ongoing training for our IB teachers. 80% of our IB students come to us by word of mouth. Our teachers are very familiar with IB Chinese curriculum and have rich experience teaching IB Chinese.
Who are taking our IB Chinese class tutorials?
- 漢基國際學校 - Chinese International School
- 弘立書院 - The Independent Schools Foundation Academy
- 加拿大國際學校 - Canadian International School
- 啓新書院 - Renaissance College Hong Kong
- 香港國際學校 - Hong Kong International School
- 南島中學 - South Island School
- 德瑞國際學校 - German Swiss International School
- 滬江維多利亞學校 - Victoria Shanghai Academy
- 新加坡國際學校 - Singapore International School
- 法國國際學校 - French International School
- 西島中學 - West Island School
- 港島中學 - Island School
- 保良局蔡繼有學校 - Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School
- 李寶椿聯合世界書院 - Li Po Chun United World College of Hong Kong
- 香港學堂國際學校 - Hong Kong Academy
- 耀中國際學校 - Yew Chung International School
- 聖士提反書院 - St. Stephen's College
- 聖保羅男女中學 - St. Paul's Co-educational College/li>
What the students and parents say about us?
(IB Chinese 6)
(IB Chinese 6)
(IB Chinese 7)
(IB Chinese 7)