Terms & Conditions
Welcome to New Concept Mandarin Online Learning.
Before using our service as a registered online learner we advise you to read the following Terms and Conditions carefully and to know your rights and responsibilities. By becoming a registered learner of our online courses in the www.newconceptmandarin.com site (hereafter “New Concept Mandarin”) you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions that are listed below.
1. Use of New Concept Mandarin Content and Copyright Policy
You acknowledge and agree that New Concept Mandarin and any necessary contents and materials of New Concept Mandarin remain at all time the sole property of New Concept Mandarin Limited, and are protected by the international copyright, trademark and intellectual property and other laws. Members and visitors agree not to publish, display, copy, transmit, or redistribute any picture, voice, text, educational tools and related information of this site without prior written consent of New Concept Mandarin. Any commercial use of New Concept Mandarin’s services is strictly prohibited.
2. Registered Learner’s Rights
Your right as a New Concept Mandarin registered learner is a non-transferable and non-exclusive, limited to access and use of the contents and services. Some educational content or community functionalities are available only through the purchase of courses or by becoming a registered learner of New Concept Mandarin.
3. Registered Learner’s Responsibilities
- It is your responsibility to provide, maintain, and modify your personal account to keep the accuracy of all your personal information. In case you may not receive any notice of the changes of this site or you may get any loss due to wrong or inaccurate personal information, it is totally your responsibility. Any unauthorized use of your New Concept Mandarin account should be informed to New Concept Mandarin immediately.
- It is your responsibility to pay for the charges for access, use and connection to the online courses of New Concept Mandarin site.
- It is your own decision to use the site. New Concept Mandarin cannot and will not be responsible for any loss resulted from your use of any service, learning courseware, materials, content, text file, voice and other communications in New Concept Mandarin site arising from your failure to comply with this Section 3.
- Completing a payment transaction of any online course subscription or product purchase provided in www.newconceptmandarin.com means your total understanding of the product and service to be received. You agree to accept the terms and condition listed in this “Terms and Conditions of Use”. You also agree to accept the servicing scope and conditions listed along with the production description listed in www.newconceptmandarin.com
4. Intellectual Property Information
Copyright ©2017 New Concept Mandarin Limited All Rights Reserved.
Neither we or our Affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties.
5. Billing, Plan Modifications & Payments
- Sale and Purchase of Goods
- New Concept Mandarin Limited (“Seller”) hereby agrees to sell, and You (“Buyer”) hereby agree to purchase, goods of the description and quantity described on the checkout window (“Checkout”) and incorporated herein by this reference (“Goods”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- Purchase Price
- Buyer agrees to pay the Purchase Price of the Goods as posted on this website attached hereto.
- Payment Terms
- All subscriptions automatically renew, therefore New Concept Mandarin will charge the subscription fees directly to your credit card after every billing cycle (unless you cancel the subscription – see below for more details on cancellation terms). New Concept Mandarin will charge the subscription fees on the same day of the month each time your subscription comes due. You may cancel recurring subscriptions at anytime. When your subscription is cancelled you will still be able to access our services until your account runs out of credit. After cancellation, New Concept Mandarin will discontinue billing for this particular subscription. It is your sole responsibility to completely and fully cancel this payment cycle. Email requests for cancellation cannot be guaranteed or construed as proof of cancellation.
- All transactions initiated within www.newconceptmandarin.com will be settled using US Dollar (USD). Exchange rates used in currency converter are used for reference only. For the exact rates, please refer to the Bank exchange rates on the date of the transaction.
6. Refund Policy
We provide the first 3 lessons at each level as free sample lessons and we also provide 15 min free trial classes for Private Classes online. Therefore, there is no refund for any paid Subscription or Private Classes.
If you have a Paid Subscription, your payment to New Concept Mandarin will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription via your account page before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period,
Failure to cancel an account before your due date will result in New Concept Mandarin charging your account. Payments are NON-REFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. However, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period.
7. Security Policy
Our online payment service provider, PayDollar, is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers’ payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and
payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa andMasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchants.
9. Other Terms
The terms and conditions for New Concept Mandarin services by becoming a registered learner are equal to a legal agreement with New Concept Mandarin. You agree to comply with this agreement, which will remain in effect for the whole course period. New Concept Mandarin reserves the right to terminate your registration either upon expiration of the course period or upon breach or violation from the registered learner of the Terms and Conditions. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or New Concept Mandarin has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, New Concept Mandarin has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the online courses.