- Course Online Chinese Tutorial - Curriculum
Structured way to learn Mandarin Chinese.
The Online Chinese Tutoring Program from New Concept Mandarin follows our well structured curriculum that meets the learner's needs by increasing the amount of Chinese used from one level to the next. Even after the first course, you will be able to use all four skills of listening, speaking, reading and writing Chinese.
New Concept Mandarin's Online Chinese Tutoring Program offers two levels of Mandarin proficiency:
- The survival level follows the curriculum of our online courses. The student will build up basic vocabulary in Chinese, which enables him to master all basic situations, which he will encounter during a stay in China. The survival level is split in 3 modules and it will usually take between 20 - 40 hours for a learner to finish 1 module, depending on each individuals learning speed. There are 30 lessons per module.
- The professional level follows the curriculum of our DVD course. This course is designed to teach practical Mandarin for use in day-to-day business encounters. In three-modules the students acquires the dynamics of doing business in contextual learning situations. Please see the table of content for detatils.
- Course Online Chinese Tutorial - Way of Teaching
One-to-One class without geographical concern.
The Online Chinese Tutoring Program is similar to a one-to-one private lesson. The teacher will talk to the student live, using voice and video conferencing utilities so the student can both see and talk to his private instructor during the session. In the Chinese language lessons the student and teacher will also be using a whiteboard application to practice reading and writing, and also point and highlight text. The whole learning experience will be guided by the New Concept Mandarin online courses for beginners, and DVD course for advanced learners.
- Hardware requirements:
- Internet connection (broadband is best, GPRS is not supported for voice calls, and results may vary on a satellite connection)
- Speakers (ear phones are preferred)
- Microphone - built-in or separate
The Online Chinese Tutoring Program is available for you from 9am to 8pm Beijing Standard Time.