- Program Terms & Conditions
Compliance with Laws and Regulation
I agree to observe and obey Chinese laws and regulations, and respect Chinese social morality and customs.
- I agree to waive and release New Concept Mandarin Limited (which term shall include officers, shareholders, directors, the company itself, employees and agents of the company, as well as any person or entity employed or utilized by New Concept Mandarin Limited) and agree not to sue such persons for any claims which may arise from, or in connection with, any physical or property damage which I may suffer from any cause whatsoever in connection with or relating to the Immersion Program. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I release such persons for any physical or property damage which I may suffer resulting from acts of God, strikes or government restrictions, war, terrorist activities, sickness or quarantine or the acts or omission of any other agents over which such persons have no direct control, including, without limitation, airlines, railways, bus companies, taxi services, restaurants, or hotels.
- I understand that I am responsible for taking all measures and exercising caution and common sense at all times to avoid injuries and/or death.
- I hereby waive and release all claims against New Concept Mandarin Limited arising at any time during the program, (whether I am or am not under the direct supervision of New Concept Mandarin Limited), and I agree to indemnify New Concept Mandarin Limited against any consequences thereof.
- New Concept Mandarin Limited shall not be liable for any loss, harm, injury, damages on to me or to my property howsoever caused.
- In no circumstance shall New Concept Mandarin Limited be liable for any indirect, consequential or punitive damages arising or relating to the Immersion Program.
- Once the program has commenced there shall be no refund of program fees for any reason whatsoever. In case of emergency, or for medical reasons, as outlined in the insurance policy, claims should be directed to the insurance provider I am signed up with, if any.
- In the event that the program I have registered and enrolled in, for whatever reason cannot start on the original intended date, I agree to defer my program start date until a time which is mutually convenient for me and New Concept Mandarin Limited (and in any event, no later than within one year of the original application date) and where there is a program scheduled to begin.
Cancellation and Changes
- In any activities or tours or programs arranged by New Concept Mandarin Limited I will accept the will of the majority whenever a matter of choice is presented to the group.
- I accept that New Concept Mandarin Limited reserves the right to make any cancellations, changes or substitutions in cases of emergency or changed conditions or in the interest of each group.
- I understand and accept that New Concept Mandarin Limited reserves the right to cancel programs due to insufficient number of registered participants and to reschedule my program start date to another time.
- I understand and accept that it is my responsibility to obtain the Chinese visa and in the event I cannot obtain the visa for participation I shall not hold New Concept Mandarin Limited responsible. Failure to secure the necessary visa does not constitute grounds for a refund.
- In the event that my visa application is rejected by the Chinese Authorities, I will be entitled to 100% refund of the program fees (excluding the program deposit and any administrative fees), provided that: a) I give New Concept Mandarin Limited written notice and show the visa rejection letter given by the Chinese Authorities; b) the program I have enrolled has not already started, and c) that I have not already started the program for which I have enrolled.
Medical, Health Insurance
- I understand that insurance is not provided and that I must purchase both personal travel insurance and health insurance on my own.
- New Concept Mandarin Limited is not responsible for any injury or loss whatsoever suffered by me during periods of the program, during travel, or during New Concept Mandarin Limited activities.
I understand that New Concept Mandarin Limited organizes social and cultural activities for participants from time to time. I also understand that I am eligible to participate as many times as I want in each of those activities, but participation of certain activities will be at my own expense. In addition, unless expressly agreed by New Concept Mandarin Limited, food and drinks are also to be at my own expense.
- Unless I expressly notify New Concept Mandarin Limited not to do so in writing, I hereby grant full permission to New Concept Mandarin to use my name and likeness and any photographs, videotapes, website images, recordings, comments I make in questionnaires or letters or any other record of the program for purposes of commercial advertising, marketing or promotional literature without the need for further consent from me and for no consideration or fee.
- I understand that New Concept Mandarin Limited may terminate my enrollment in any program in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by me.
This document shall be binding upon me and all persons having or claiming rights on my behalf. If any provision of this document is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this document shall be not affected thereby and shall be valid and enforced to the fullest extent permitted by law. This document may not be modified orally. This document represents the entire agreement between myself and New Concept Mandarin Limited regarding the subject hereof.
- Immersion Program Introduction
- Immersion Program Introduction
- Immersion Program Level Description
- How You Will Learn
- Immersion Program Enrolment
- Admission Requirements
- Immersion Program Schedules
- Enrolment Procedures
- How to Pay
- Program Terms & Conditions
- Immersion Center and Accommodation
- Immersion Center Introduction
- Immersion Program Teachers
- Accommodation & VISA